Bright Behavior, Inc, believes compassion is a patient right.
As our team member, you’ll help children live their best lives and give families peace of mind through compassionately delivered applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy.
You’ll be supported and given opportunities to thrive while ensuring the tiniest humans grow into their best selves.
Locally owned and family run, Bright Behavior, Inc. provides center-based ABA therapy to children aged 2-7 so they and their families can relish life and live it on their terms.
We encourage paraprofessionals, behavior therapists, registered behavior therapists, board certified behavior analysts and those who want to see tiny humans succeed at life to join our team.
Join Our Team
Positively impact tiny humans during their most critical developmental period.
At Bright Behavior, Inc., a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, interns, and volunteers, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education or disability, feel valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement at all of our locations. We respect diverse life experiences and ensure that all voices are appreciated and heard. We are committed to modeling diversity and inclusion, maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.
To provide informed, authentic leadership for cultural equity, Bright Behavior, Inc. strives to:
- See diversity, inclusion, and equity as connected to our mission and critical to ensure the well-being of our staff and the clients we serve
- Acknowledge and dismantle any inequities within our policies, systems, programs, and services
- Explore potential underlying, unquestioned assumptions that interfere with inclusiveness
- Advocate for and support ideas about how systemic inequities impact our organization’s work, and how best to address that in a way that is consistent with our mission
- Practice and encourage transparent communication in all interactions
- Lead with respect and tolerance; we expect all employees to embrace this notion and to express it in workplace interactions and everyday practices
Bright Behavior, Inc. abides by the following action items to help promote diversity and inclusion as well as patient protection and safety within our workplace:
- Pursue cultural competency throughout our organization by creating substantive learning opportunities and formal, transparent policies
- Support programs and policies that foster development and leadership, reflecting the diversity of our society
- Maintain a system that is conscious of bias in the delivery of ABA services
- Uphold our responsibilities as mandated reporters within our field